Here’s Bass Guitar Review‘s Kev Sanders taking a look at a Hollowbody Thinline 4-string fretless from Overwater Basses, featuring…
- Swamp-Ash body topped with figured English Walnut,
- 34″ 3-piece maple neck,
- ebony fingerboard with inlaid maple fret lines,
- ebony bridge with chrome saddles,
- mini chrome machine heads,
- Overwater SB4 pick-ups with matching Walnut covers,
- active pre-amp with 3-band EQ,
- included Hiscox flight case,
- 5-year warranty.
Overwater Basses says…“The Hollowbody is available in both ‘Full Depth’ and ‘Thinline’ versions, with the option of either a pair of twin coil magnetic pick-ups – or a combination of magnetic and piezo.
The construction of this model features body cavities on either side of a centre block, which holds a fixed (glued) neck joint and full adjustable wooden bridge, set into a shallow route on the front of the bass and strung ‘through body’ via extended ferrel inserts set into the rear of the body.”
Find out Kev’s thoughts in the video above!!
To get the best from our reviews and really hear the instruments perform make sure you listen on good quality speakers or headphones!
If you’ve enjoyed this video, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel and click on the bell icon to be notified as soon as each new video is launched. You can also follow us on our social channels: