Stay tuned! Bass Guitar Review takes a look at the Peavey Max 300. Review coming soon.
The Peavey MAX® Series is designed for superior tone, performance and reliability in portable bass amplification, with Peavey’s DDT™ speaker protection and exclusive tone enhancements.
Video overview from Peavey
The Peavey MAX 300 bass combo amp delivers huge bass tone with exclusive Peavey designs, including unique psycho-acoustic low-end enhancement that adds bass without demanding anything extra from the speaker a testament to Peavey’s technology-driven reliability. The EQ section includes three-band EQ, a gain boost featuring Peavey’s patented TransTube® tube emulation circuitry, and switchable presets like Contour, Mid-Shift and Bright.
The MAX also features a built-in chromatic tuner with mute, a tuned and ported enclosure, 1/8″ headphone output and 1/8″ auxiliary input. The amp also includes an XLR direct output with ground lift.
- Up to 300 watts of power
- Premium speakers
- DDTTM speaker protection
• Pre-gain control with TransTube® gain boost
• Three-band EQ with Overdrive, Contour, Mid-Shift, Bright, and Kosmos-C switches
- Tuned, ported enclosures
- Kosmos®-C low-end enhancement
- Built-in direct output with ground lift
- 1/8” aux input
- 1/8” headphones output
- Chromatic tuner with mute (not on 208)
- Unique cabinet design allows for superior high-frequency dispersion in tight spaces.
Stay tuned to hear what we had to say about the MAX 300 when Bass Guitar Review takes a look.